Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday (12)

I know a lot of people wants this, so I might just be stating the obvious, but...


An ancient prophecy divides two sisters-

One good...

One evil...

Who will prevail?

Twin sisters Lia and Alice Milthorpe have just become orphans. They have also become enemies. As they discover their roles in a prophecy that has turned generations of sisters against each other, the girls find themselves entangled in a mystery that involves a tattoo-like mark, their parents' deaths, a boy, a book, and a lifetime of secrets.

Lia and Alice don't know whom they can trust.

They just know they can't trust each other.

What are you waiting for?

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Been wanting to read this one too. :)

Kd said...

This one looks so good! But the cover kind of gives me the shivers for some reason :D

Natascha De Marco said...

A lot of people do want this book, but one more ain't gonna hurt!

Good pick ;)

Watching said...

Yes I'll have to read this one when it comes out since I'm also a twin...heh heh...but of course my sister is the evil one.