Sunday, November 15, 2009

In My Mailbox (22)

I finally get to update you with what I've gotten over the past, what, month? I haven't been able to read as often as I used to because of my beginning high school, but thankfully, the work load has been slightly minimized. So, hurray! for that. Here is what I found in my mailbox.



DupliKate by Cherry Cheva - review:
Splendor - Anna Godbersen
The Morganville Vampires (Glass Houses and the Dead Girls' Dance) by Rachel Caine
Marked by P.C. and Kristin Cast
The Mark by Jen Nadol
Sing Me To Sleep by Angela Morrison (I absolutely love the cover!)
Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater
Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
The Girl with the Mermaid Hair by Delia Ephron

I've already started some of them, and I'm so excited to devour all of them! What did you get?

10 comments:

Bookworm said...

Oooh I really want to read Ballad...and I totally need to catch up on the LUXE. I love the latest cover! Great week, enjoy! (:

Faye( Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm) said...

AWESOME books!! I got sing me 2 sleep a while back, i luv the cover 2, it's cute. I got mark 2! can't wait 2 read it! Happy reading!!!

Chioma said...

All your books look really really good. The mark looks really good. And I really want to read Ballad. Hope you enjoy all of your books.
Chioma

Nicole said...

Lock and Key is amazing! You'll enjoy that(: See you Monday... !!

Brittany said...

Great books, they all look great. I enjoyed Marked.

A Passion For Books said...

great books! can't wait to hear your thoughts on them. enjoy and happy reading!

the story siren said...

great book week! lots of great titles! hope you enjoy them all! happy reading!

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week. Marked is a good book. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

Lock and Key is just as amazing as the rest of Sarah Dessen's books. Hope you enjoy them all!

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read the article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.