Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Author Signing

Just letting everyone know where I'll be this Friday. Author Melissa de la Cruz is having a signing at Blue Willow Bookshop on June 12th, A.K.A. this Friday. I'll be going along with my friend to get books signed and to snap a few pics!

I'm also excited because I'll be visiting Blue Willow again! So if anyone lives in the Houston area, you should stop by. Here's all the info:

When: Friday, June 12, 2009
Time: 7:00 P.M.
Location: Blue Willow Bookshop

For the specific address and more information, visit Blue Willow's website here.

If you live in Houston and read Melissa's books or you're planning to start, go see her! You won't want to miss it.

4 comments:

Kate said...

I hope you enjoy the book signing :)

Busy Bookblogger said...

Have a great time! Take some pictures :)

Kate said...

When you return, you have some blog awards:
http://anotherbookblogwhore.blogspot.com/2009/05/blog-awards-yay.html

chocowafer said...

Hi there, blog hopped! :)

Cool, you'll get to meet Melissa de la Cruz!

Btw, I love your contests. Too bad I can't join as I'm not from the US. :( haha.